The perfect complement to your cutlery
For slicing fruit, vegetables, and boneless meat, the Vos advanced ceramic knife has no equal.
Ceramic’s superior edge retention, chemical purity, and light weight make it ideal for straight slicing.
Even so, ceramic knives are intended to complement – not replace – your other cutlery.
Use steel knives for carving, prying, boning, cutting frozen foods, and slicing cheese.
The Blade material is Zirconia, Its 8.5 on the Mohs scale of mineral hardness,
compared to 4.5 for normal steel and 7.5 to 8 for hardened steel and 10 for diamond.
The knife is placed in a beautiful, elegant box, so you could give it as a gift to your loved ones.
- Easily slice through warm bread without sticking or tearing the soft interior
- Ultra-sharp ceramic blade will NEVER rust, absorb oils, odors, acids, or salts
- Effortlessly slice tomatoes, fruits, and veggies with no crushing or tearing
- Perfectly balanced lightweight ergonomic handle increases efficiency and is dishwasher safe
- A protective sheath and elegant gift box included